Thursday, May 27, 2010

making lemonade


So I finished out the semester completely burned out, crying, drunk and puking on the bathroom floor and I was still making phallic jokes. win, perhaps?
I'm never drinking again...

gotcha, didn't I? I do love the Manichewitz...

I have to say that no matter how bad things get, I still manage to make lewd jokes.

Trying to move hungover isn't exactly a party, either... Moved three boxes to the car. gah. ef this, nap time? I think yes.

I have to say, the prospect of taking the fall semester off is terrifying, but possibly necessary. Just working and no new college, sounds pretty awesome... but then again I would like to get out of that microcosm as soon as humanly possible.

I still haven't quite figured out how to make this past semester funny. Living with rosemary's baby might be beyond humor, but then again maybe not.






1 comment:

  1. I say that if you can still graduate on time then definitely take the next semester off. If it looks like you may not be able to then have a hard think about it!

    You're ability to make dirty jokes under any circumstance is certainly a gift :)

    ReplyDelete