Thursday, June 10, 2010

Arabic. like whoa.

So.... this Arabic immersion programs. Interesting experience thus far.
oy ve voy.

Seizures. Fires. Lakes. Books. Movies.

The language contract that I will be signing on Monday, which I guess states that I will not be speaking any language other than Arabic this summer, may be highly problematic for my joke telling. I need to find out all of the dirty words before Sunday night... but I don't think my wit will be translatable into Arabic.

A summer without jokes? I never thought of this dilemma before.

Oh yeah... I'll go do an Arabic immersion program this summer. DAMN!
Come monday, we [the beginners] will be doing nothing but asking each other our names and how we are and where we are from for like a week until we learn other things! מה פיתאום?!?!?!?!?!???
גם, אני רוצה לדבר עברית ולא ערבית... מפני שבלבלת מאוד!!!!

Anywho... Arabic is hard...

I need to go hunting for some bird and by bird I mean....

No comments:

Post a Comment