Wednesday, June 16, 2010

College Town

I feel like being on all fours vomiting in the middle of the street would be a low point in someone's life.

I witnessed this last weekend here in Madison, Wisconsin. I was kind of taken aback. Perhaps, this is because the whole college town concept is new to me.

Although perhaps it happens more frequently than that.

I hope for her sake this girl did not remember that experience the next day. Honestly. no bueno.


Decisions. bad or good? I've been making them lately.
I'm pretty content with the decisions I have made lately.
I think. I suppose.
I miss my dog.

As a lactose intolerant vegetarian, the diet of the American midwest is not quite doing it for me.

But thats okay.

Lactaid. for the win.

Also... I think Marvin Gaye's sexual healing will be my summer theme song.

word.
Also, Arabic is really effing hard. oy.

1 comment:

  1. I went to my first frat house today! oh college towns...

    ReplyDelete