Saturday, December 19, 2009

Something New

Upon the suggestion of a friend to share my anecdotes with the world (Or at least commit them to paper, or the internet in this case) I have decided to blog.

Subject One: family, most specifically my mother
fun with a woman who understands no concept of mother-daughter boundaries

Pamela=that which birthed me

Anecdote One:

Me: mom, finals made my acne act up like whoa

Pam: well honey, maybe you need to get laid. I mean not just anyone, but I hear thats good for your complexion.

Me: Mother! honestly... (phone rings)... how many times do I have to tell you? WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT SEX! honestly...

Pam: well... I'm just saying...

Anecdote 2:
Pam: cassie!!! tomorrow your sister is coming home... blah blah

Me: Mother... I'm in the bathroom...

( the bathroom door opens)

Pam: so...

Me: THAT WAS NOT AN INVITATION! as evan would say, I'm dropping kids off at the pool. honestly.. *sighs*

Pam: oh well...*chuckles*



... and I've only been home 4 days...






No comments:

Post a Comment